About VALENÇA DO DOUROValença do Douro is a Portuguese parish of the municipality of Tabuaço, with 8.96 km² of area and 363 inhabitants. Its population density is 40.5 hab/km². It was a village and headquarters of the county between 1514 and 1836. At the time, it was made up of the parishes of Desejosa, Valença do Douro, Casais and Sarzinho.
VALENÇA DO DOURO
- Region: NORTH of Portugal
- Sub-region: Douro:
- District: Viseu:
Useful Videos and Info About VALENÇA DO DOURO
VALENÇA DO DOURO Golden Visa Eligibility
- Valença do Douro is classified as an Interior Area after the recent Portugal Golden Visa changes of 2022
- Also, it’s a Low Density Area
VALENÇA DO DOURO GOLDEN VISA INVESTMENT OPTIONS
- NEW and USED properties from €400k
- RENOVATION projects from €280k
For What Golden Visa Investments is VALENÇA DO DOURO eligble?
For More Info on Valença do Douro Golden Visa Investment Options