VALENÇA DO DOURO, a low-cost GOLDEN VISA choice in DOURO [Low Density Area]VALENÇA DO DOURO in DOURO region, is a GOLDEN VISA Low Density Area with low-cost RENOVATION projects from €280k or NEW and USED properties from €400k
About VALENÇA DO DOUROValença do Douro is a Portuguese parish of the municipality of Tabuaço, with 8.96 km² of area and 363 inhabitants. Its population density is 40.5 hab/km². It was a village and headquarters of the county between 1514 and 1836. At the time, it was made up of the parishes of Desejosa, Valença do Douro, Casais and Sarzinho.
VALENÇA DO DOURO Info
- Region: NORTH of Portugal
- Sub-region: Douro (learn more about Douro Valley and Golden Visa)
- District: Viseu
- Municipality: Tabuaço
Useful Videos and Info About VALENÇA DO DOUROhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rvJzZcxrMRs
VALENÇA DO DOURO Golden Visa Eligibility
- Valença do Douro is classified as an Interior Area after the recent Portugal Golden Visa changes of 2022
- Also, it’s a Low Density Area
VALENÇA DO DOURO GOLDEN VISA INVESTMENT OPTIONS
- NEW and USED properties from €400k
- RENOVATION projects from €280k
For What Golden Visa Investments is VALENÇA DO DOURO Eligible?
For More Info on Valença do Douro Golden Visa Investment Options