SENDIM, a bargain GOLDEN VISA special alternative in DOURO [Low Density Area]SENDIM in DOURO region, is a GOLDEN VISA Low Density Area with bargain RENOVATION projects from €280k or NEW and USED properties from €400k
About SENDIMSendim is a village and former Portuguese parish of the municipality of Miranda do Douro, with 38.31 km² of area and 1366 inhabitants, according to the 2011 censuses. The parish of Sendim was extinguished by the 2012/2013 administrative reorganization, being its territory integrated into the Union of Parishes of Sendim and Atenor.
- Region: NORTH of Portugal
- Sub-region: Douro (learn more about Douro Valley and Golden Visa)
- District: Viseu
- Municipality: Tabuaço
Useful Videos and Info About SENDIMhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7FEzj3QjJU
SENDIM Golden Visa Eligibility
- Sendim is classified as an Interior Area after the recent Portugal Golden Visa changes of 2022
- Also, it’s a Low Density Area
SENDIM GOLDEN VISA INVESTMENT OPTIONS
- NEW and USED properties from €400k
- RENOVATION projects from €280k
For What Golden Visa Investments is SENDIM Eligible?
For More Info on Sendim Golden Visa Investment Options