SALZEDAS, a economical GOLDEN VISA alternative in DOURO [Low Density Area]SALZEDAS in DOURO region, is a GOLDEN VISA Low Density Area with economical RENOVATION projects from €280k or NEW and USED properties from €400k
About SALZEDASSalzedas is a Portuguese parish of the municipality of Tarouca, with 8.92 km² of area and 767 inhabitants. Its population density is 86 hab/km². Dissing about 10 km from Tarouca, the parish of Salzedas is formed by the villages of Cortegado, Meixedo, Murganheira, Covais de Cima, Salzedas and Vila Pouca.
- Region: NORTH of Portugal
- Sub-region: Douro (learn more about Douro Valley and Golden Visa)
- District: Viseu
- Municipality: Tarouca
Useful Videos and Info About SALZEDAShttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=61EFYCjmiBg
SALZEDAS Golden Visa Eligibility
- Salzedas is classified as an Interior Area after the recent Portugal Golden Visa changes of 2022
- Also, it’s a Low Density Area
SALZEDAS GOLDEN VISA INVESTMENT OPTIONS
- NEW and USED properties from €400k
- RENOVATION projects from €280k
For What Golden Visa Investments is SALZEDAS Eligible?
For More Info on Salzedas Golden Visa Investment Options