ALMENDRA, a competitive GOLDEN VISA opportunity in DOURO [Low Density Area]ALMENDRA in DOURO region, is a GOLDEN VISA Low Density Area with competitive RENOVATION projects from €280k or NEW and USED properties from €400k
About ALMENDRAAlmendra is a Portuguese parish of the municipality of Vila Nova de Foz Côa, with 54.51 km² of area and 386 inhabitants, thus having a population density is 7.1 HAB/km². Its headquarters, the village of Almenndra, was village and headquarters between 1298 and 1855.
- Region: NORTH of Portugal
- Sub-region: Douro (learn more about Douro Valley and Golden Visa)
- District: Guarda
- Municipality: Vila Nova de Foz Côa
Useful Videos and Info About ALMENDRAhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tyzIGn7Cey4
ALMENDRA Golden Visa Eligibility
- Almendra is classified as an Interior Area after the recent Portugal Golden Visa changes of 2022
- Also, it’s a Low Density Area
ALMENDRA GOLDEN VISA INVESTMENT OPTIONS
- NEW and USED properties from €400k
- RENOVATION projects from €280k
For What Golden Visa Investments is ALMENDRA Eligible?
For More Info on Almendra Golden Visa Investment Options